We are committed to striving for the highest possible standards in early care and education programs and, in so doing, supporting the children, families, students and ECE professionals of UCSB. University affiliation motivates us to be leaders in early care and education through direct service to families enrolled and as a valuable resource for the greater UCSB and surrounding community.
Values & Guiding Principles
- Respect all individuals, honoring their competencies while offering support and resources for growth
- Embrace the diversity in our world, creating a welcoming, safe and inclusive environment that encourages all to thrive
- Promote a safe, supportive and caring community
- Foster and create environments and dispositions that instill the desire and ability to be a life-long learner
- Form and nurture a well-educated, experienced and caring staff of early care and education professionals
- Have fun and find joy in what we do